COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company only collects information that is essential to execute your Product order or provide a refund, as well as to develop our Products and services.
The categories of Personal Information that we gather and process are as follows:
- your full name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), and country of residence
- date of birth, preferred language, and location
- names of recipients of purchases, including addresses and phone numbers, as well as IP addresses
- Product interest information, as well as, in some cases, your opinions and personal preferences
- You may also provide us with financial information, such as bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details, as well as your name and address.
We may also keep track of your Product preferences and obtain data about you from our future affiliates.
OUR PURPOSE BEHIND COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information collected might be used to:
- verify your identity
- complete Product transactions and purchases
- communicate with you about your account and Platform actions
- subscribe to our newsletter, complete a survey, or respond to a marketing communication
- enable us to provide you with better service in answering to your requirements
- to reply to customer reviews, comments, and other forms of feedback
- enquire about product ratings and reviews
- follow up with you once you've contacted us (by live chat, email, or phone)
- allow you to use a social media account to login and post activities on your social media accounts
- follow our legal obligations, policies, and processes, which include adhering to industry standards and enforcing our terms and conditions
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it is legitimately required, or as long as relevant law or regulatory requirements permit or demand. We may also keep your Personal Information for as long as it is required to achieve the goals for which it was obtained (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). As stated in this Policy, your Personal Information is protected from unauthorised access and disclosure.
- We also keep necessary and adequate administrative, technical, and physical procedures in place to preserve your Personal Information from being destroyed accidentally, unlawfully, or unauthorizedly.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFELY AND SECURELY
We may use our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology to store Personal Information. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties who have contracted with the Company to support its business operations.
These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires them to protect your Personal Information with at least the same level of security as we do.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information will only be used for order management and communication purposes, and your privacy will be respected. When Personal Information is no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it.
Please be aware that we examine our Policy on a regular basis and may make modifications. When modifications are made, a notation "Revised (date)" will appear next to the Policy link, suggesting that you should study the revised terms, which will take effect immediately after being posted on this page, with an updated effective date. You acknowledge your acceptance to the updated Policy and any changes included therein on a prospective basis by accessing the Platform after any changes have been made.